Product updated on December 9th, 2019
The 90S is a single fibre core alignment fusion splicer setting a new standard in the market for fusion splicing. The 90S is packed with a whole host of new and enhanced features specifically developed with the objective to enable the user to work faster with higher precision. Overall process time has been significantly improved against our previous model (70S+). This has been achieved with a combination of improvements to the reaction time of the automated wind protectors and automated heater, new fibre retention clamps, improved universal sheath clamps and a redesigned internal structure that matches the protection sleeve to the fusion splice point which enables splicing to be achieved without the need of the user to touch the 90S once the process has started.
Features & Benefits
- Market leading high precision and accurate core alignment technology with advanced image processing technology
- Improved automatic wind protector design which reduces overall splice time but can also be used in manual style
- High capacity lithium-ion battery (up to 300 splices)
- Patented easy splice protector positioning system
- Universal sheath clamps for standard 250 um fibre but also 900 um loose tube fibre types.
- Fibre Retention clamps
- Enabled with Fujikura’s unique “Active Blade Management Technology” with new capability to link up to 2 CT50 cleavers simultaneously.
- A completely redesigned multi-function carry case and workstation
- Tool-less replaceable electrodes
- Touch screen
GIVE US A CALL
Our friendly team of industry experts are waiting to take your call. Get in touch with us today to see how we can help you with our innovative network solutions.+44 (0) 20 8240 2000
REQUEST A QUOTE
Need a quote? Provide us with some basic information about your requirements and we will get in touch with a no-obligation estimate.Request Now